Auto Detailing is performed to improve a vehicle's overall appearance inside and out and provide protection from the elements. As the work implies, a quality job requires a focused meticulous approach, spending time polishing the paint, cleaning and reconditioning the car.
Auto detailing not only makes your car look and smell fresh and clean, it will increase the value of a car you are selling, or clean up your existing vehicle and make it look and smell new again. All without purchasing a new vehicle.
Auto Detailing Includes
- Hand wash and dry
- Removal of containments on clear coat surface
- Polishing & waxing
- Cleaning door jams
- Cleaning wheel wells / tires / rims
- Buff out oxidation
- Remove scratches and scuffs
- Clean / Condition leather
- Clean upholstery / carpets and mats
- Remove pet odors and pet hair
- Smoke / Nicotine Removal
- Fix tears and rips in leather, vinyl and cloth
- Dye carpets, vinyl and leather